SecuriLock Premium Van Locks
Protect your van, and it’s contents, from theft by installing SecuriLock high-security, premium van locks. SecuriLock is constructed of hardened steel with a 55 HRC. The metal build has been tested against hammers, levers, pliers, and other tools that may commonly be used to infiltrate a padlock. The shell of the lock itself is designed to withstand both drilling and cutting. The lock is finished with a weatherproof coating made of nickel and zinc. This shell keeps the lock from being damaged by outside elements, meaning it will last longer without wear.
- Vehicle: All Van Makes & Models
- Application: Exterior
- Composition: Hardened Steel with 55 HRC
- Finish: Weather-proof (Zinc+Nickel coating)
- Install Time (hrs): 1 hour per lock
- Ships In: 1-3 days
What’s the difference between the Slam-Locks and Dead-Locks?
- The Slam-Lock SecuriLock automatically locks everytime you slam it shut. This version of the lock is used by vans holding high-value cargo such as tools, equipment, supplies, where the doors of the van must stay locked at all times.
- The Dead-Lock SecuriLock allows drivers to choose whether the lock stays active, or whether the lock is “dead”. The difference is in the direction you turn the key - one disables the lock, one keeps it active. This version is used by vans who must keep their vans protected but are making a lot of stops in the day - and want to be able to keep the doors open at quick stops while loading and unloading cargo.
- HARDENDED STEEL LOCK BODY
- ANTI-CUTTING, ANTI-DRILLING INSTALLATION
- WEATHER & RUST PROOF
- ZINC & NICKEL COATING
- HIGH SECURITY KEY
- DIFFICULT TO REPLICATE
- DON’T HAVE TO LOCK EVERY TIME LOCKS WHEN YOU SHUT THE DOOR
- INCLUDES EMERGENCY RELEASE CABLE SAFETY FOR DRIVER INSIDE
- SLAM-LOCK OR DEAD-LOCK OPERATION BOTH VERSIONS AVAILABLE
- UNIVERSAL TO ALL VEHICLE TYPES EASY TO STOCK FOR ALL UPFITS
SecuriLock is easy and quick to install and comes with a drilling template so it can be attached with no mishaps. It affixes permanently to the door through multiple screws and attaches to the escape release that winds seamlessly up the inside of the van door.