Prime Design Rear Door Ladder for RAM ProMaster Vans
The rear door access ladder provides easy, safe access to items stored on the cargo van roof. Users can easily maintain the standard three points of contact when climbing or descending this ladder. It securely attaches to the cargo van rear door without drilling thereby avoiding any damage to the bodywork and maintaining the vehicle’s integrity. Its lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction is designed to last. Available in standard bright anodized aluminum or black anodized aluminum finish. Not only does this access ladder promote safety, its trendy design provides a professional image to fleets or users of any kind.
- Composition: Aluminum
- Install Time (hrs): 0.5
- Ships In: 1-3 weeks
- No drilling required, 15 Minute install time
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Available in standard bright anodized aluminum or black anodized aluminum finish
- Rigorous static testing on all rungs with a 441 lbs load
- 165 lbs load on top rung with 21,500 cycle test with zero failures
- 551 lbs load on middle rung with 20,000 cycle test with zero failures
|Vehicle||Roof Height||Wheelbase||Ladder Length||Rungs||Weight||SKU|
|RAM ProMaster||Low - 90"||All||66″||6||17 lbs.||AAL-8012|
|RAM ProMaster||High - 101"||All||72″||7||18 lbs.||AAL-8008|
Installation Guides are provided for the following models:
There are no reviews yet.