RMA Fleet Upfitting Program
Expertec is proud to be an Approved Supplier for the RMA Trade Fleet Upfitting Program. As such, we’re able to offer RMA members loads of value, such as special pricing, flexible payment options, and of course, some of the best service in the business.
As a member of the RMA Trade Program, Expertec is able to serve RMA’s more than 800 members who represent a range of rural and urban municipalities, school divisions, rural electrification associations, water irrigation districts, and not-for-profit organizations and foundations. As one of the most important public sector buying groups in the nation, the RMA is a critical tool for ensuring all members have access to the resources they need.
The RMA Fleet Upfitting Program is designed to help members have access to the exact tools and equipment their fleets need to get the job done, whatever that job is. From truck caps to hydraulic lift systems, fully customized and specialized vehicles for emergency or utilities deployment, the RMA Fleet Upfitting Program and Expertec are here to serve members in Alberta and BC.
How to Work With Expertec as an RMA Member:
- Determine what your fleet’s upfitting needs are.
- Contact Expertec to discuss your needs and request RMA program pricing.
- Confirm your purchase.
Benefits of Working with Expertec:
- The Expertec team can provide you with a full suite of fleet upfitting products, aftermarket accessories, installation, and service for all types of fleet vehicles, including trucks (large and small), peace officer vehicles, and utility vehicles at a reduced – and fixed – cost
- Expertec is 100% compliant with the CFTA, CETA, and the NWPTA
- Your RMA membership means the tendering process is already completed on your behalf
For more information on the RMA Trade Program, Contact Expertec today.
Get In Touch
4528 55 Ave NW
105-10711 74 ST SE
101 - 30923 Wheel Ave
Fill out form below or Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
Subscribe for the latest updates in fleet outfitting.