Harnessing the Power of North American Manufacturing
At Expertec, we’re using the power of our partners to be able to get emergency medical equipment – everything from emergency field beds and IV polls to hospital cabinets – into the hands of the healthcare professionals, municipal leaders, and front line essential workers all over the country. Companies we’ve long partnered with have been able to quickly shift their assembly lines from regular production to emergency medical equipment to meet the current healthcare crisis. In order to get that equipment into the field as quickly as possible, those companies are working with Expertec.
Emergency Field Beds
One of the most critical things needed in the current situation is additional emergency field beds, and Expertec is prepared. Our suppliers have the capacity to not only produce up to 1,000 units weekly, we can ensure those beds are delivered as quickly as possible to meet the needs of our country as we face the COVID emergency.
- Mattress with vinyl cover
- 2 lockable caster wheels & 2 swivel wheels
- Removable side rails
- IV pole with 2 hooks
- Mattress meets US fire codes, hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, and waterproof
- Made of aluminum with a powder coat finish
- Head adjustable to 50° in 4 steps
- 100% Recyclable | One year warranty
- Dimensions: 86.3” L x 41.25” W x 19.6” H
- Weight capacity 450 lbs
- Mattress: 79.5″ L x 36″ W x 6″ H
Delivery anywhere in North America. Minimum 50 units.
Emergency Field Cots
The Emergency Field Cot is a quick and easy solution to provide temporary bedding at a moments notice. A heavy duty powder coated steel frame provides a weight capacity of 450 lbs. Folding legs make storage and handling a simple task.
Dimensions: 36″ W x 79.5″ L x 20″ H (including mattress)
- Hypo-allergenic polyurethane core Mattress with 10 ounce vinyl cover
- Folding Legs for easy storage and transport
- Powder coated Steel Frame
- 450 lbs weight capacity
With so many health care facilities facing critical shortages of room, we’ve also been able to quickly pivot to locate manufacturers of medical supply cabinets. These units can be configured with either in 3 drawers or 8 drawers and can be configured to mount laptops and monitors. The sturdy design and casters to allow extra mobility while still remaining very stable. As healthcare facilities and professionals are forced to expand their clinical care role into new spaces, the mobility and light weight of these units makes them easy to deploy.
Our Emergency Field IV Pole is a durable option for a field hospital. Built from Heavy Duty steel and aluminum this IV Pole features a 2 hook attachment for IV bags that can be easily adjusted with a thumb knob.
- 2 Hooks for IV bags (adjustable height)
- Durable aluminum steel construction
- 19″ base for increased stability
- Locking casters
- Height: 65″
The RAMSOL RS-1 Disinfectant Spray System
In response to so many owners, managers, and operators worrying about how to effectively safeguard their teams, Expertec has developed an incredible tool – the RAMSOL RS-1 System. This is a standalone sprayer system that can disinfect up to 10,000 square feet in one tank and offers a far faster application platform that the traditional and labor-intensive process of wiping down every single surface by hand. Even better? The chemicals used in the system are certified to not only kill COVID-19, they are also certified to be Food Safe.
- BACTERICIDAL, VIRUCIDAL, FUNGICIDAL AND TUBERCULOCIDAL
- Maintain a safe workplace
- Quickly and effectively disinfect large areas
- Requires no external power source
- Utilizes a chemical known by EPA to be effective against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19 virus
- Extremely high coverage
- 22 liter canister = 10,000 square feet
- 7 liter canister = 3,300 square feet
Crew View Sneeze Guard Partition
Today, as we all struggle to ensure that medical care providers are getting where they are needed most, we’re seeing many “regular” cars, trucks, and vans pressed into service for delivery of healthcare products and to ensure patients are getting the care they need. At Expertec, we’ve responded by creating the Crew View Sneeze Guard Partition. This clear polycarbonate partition helps to isolate drivers and passengers and cut down on the transmission potential within any vehicle. With an easy to install design, it’s available for nearly any passenger vehicle, truck, or van and adds in a valuable level of safety for essential workers.
Protect your passengers with a Crew View Sneeze Guard
- Allows for full visibility while protecting from airborne pathogens and viruses
- Clear polycarbonate construction to give you a virtually indestructible partition
- Easy to install and reposition if needed
- Cost-efficient, and provides the best visibility within the vehicle
- Available for most Cars, SUVs, Trucks and Vans
Other Emergency Field & Medical Equipment
It’s easy to think in terms of the “big” stuff when it comes to medical equipment, but any healthcare professional will tell you, the little things are just as important. From IV poles to caddies for holding gloves, tissues, and sanitizer, there is no such thing as “good enough” when it comes to healthcare. We’ve located trusted suppliers who have already made the shift to produce these items as well, so we can absolutely meet the needs of your facility, department, or municipality. Expertec is here to help!
Subscribe for the latest updates in fleet outfitting.